[HBA Announce] prizes

One extra thing I forgot to mention.  Some of the main categories this year
did include a (non-monetary) prize for the winning station/individual.
(These weren't revealed on the night, as couple of them changed at the last
moment.)

I will be in touch with those concerned over the next couple of weeks to
sort these out for.  If, for some reason, who don't hear from me then pelase
drop me an e-mail to publicrelations@xxxxxxxxx and I'll get back to you.

Sean (again)

Sean Dunderdale
Public Relations Manager
Hospital Broadcasting Association
publicrelations@xxxxxxxxx / www.hbauk.com

HBA is the trading name of the National Association of Hospital Broadcasting
Organisations. Registered in England and Wales as a company limited by
guarantee (No. 2750147) and a charity (No. 1015501). Registered Office:
Mariners House, 24 Nelsons Gardens, Hedge End, Southampton, SO30 2NE

This message has been sent to the registered e-mail contact of all HBA
Members. To change the address to which these announcements are sent, to
stop receiving them, and for all other membership enquiries, please
e-mail membership@xxxxxxxxxx
Please direct all technical questions to secretary@xxxxxxxxxx