[HBA Announce] HBA Membership Survey Reminder

Dear all,

This is a reminder that The Trustee Board is undertaking a fundamental
review of the services that the HBA provides to its beneficiaries. As part
of that, we have created a survey, which we would like as many station
management committees and individual hospital broadcasting volunteers as
possible to complete before 30th June.

Please do take the time to tell us what you think HBA should (and should
not) be doing. The answers we get from this survey will be instrumental in
setting the future direction of the association.

As an incentive, we are offering a free year's membership of HBA (for the
2013/2014 membership year) to three stations whose names are drawn from a
hat (or some other suitable container) holding the names and stations of
everyone who completes the survey - so the more of your volunteers who fill
in the survey the more chances you have to win! The draw will take place at
the National Training Day in October.

You can complete the survey either by filling in and returning a copy of the
paper survey, which will be arriving via Royal Mail in the next few days, or
you can complete the survey online. Copies of the hardcopy version can also
be downloaded from our website, and I would suggest that you download this
and consider your answers even if you intend to complete the survey online.

PDF version of survey: http://www.hbauk.com/?file_id=314 Online survey:
http://bit.ly/yK6L0Q

If you have any questions about the survey, please send them to
survey@xxxxxxxxx, and not to me.

Jim

Jim Simpson
Chairman & Chief Executive
Tel: 0870 321 6000
Mobile: 07715 050008
e-mail: scotland@xxxxxxxxx / www.hbauk.com

HBA is the trading name of the National Association of Hospital Broadcasting
Organisations.
Registered in England and Wales as a company limited by guarantee (No.
2750147) and a charity (No. 1015501).
Registered Office: Mariners House, 24 Nelsons Gardens, Hedge End,
Southampton, SO30 2NE
HBA - supporting Hospital Broadcasting in the UK

This message has been sent to the registered e-mail contact of all HBA
Members. To change the address to which these announcements are sent, to
stop receiving them, and for all other membership enquiries, please
e-mail membership@xxxxxxxxxx
Please direct all technical questions to secretary@xxxxxxxxxx