[haycon] Still on?

  • From: "Dr. Null Logic" <nullogic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haycon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 03:34:31 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I rember seeing the page for Haycon some time ago and tought it was an awesome idea! Recently I found it again. I just wanted to know a few simple things.

Is Haycon still on? I ask this because the last update to the page is back in 2006. If it is still on has anybody offered to speak(or suggested a topic as speaking is manditory)? And lastly, has any power set up been talked about? I was going to take some solar panels + batteries, but that will only be enough to charge my laptop and maybe a few other peoples things.

Thanks in advanced,
Nullogic

nullogic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx