From: "jmswllms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jmswllms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: The List <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 5, 2008 7:02:05 PM
Subject: [HUG ] Film availability

I have the same problem in Visalia and Fresno Ca., I can only get kodak 160.
I'm going to have to find something online. As I have stated before on the
list, developing the film and getting pctures processed takes almost a week. It
is also hard to find someone who optically developes the prints, most scan and
digitally print them.