[HUG ] Re: Distagon 30 Internal Filters....

  • From: "Q.G. de Bakker" <qnu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:24:11 +0100

Frank Filippone wrote:

For those asking or hinting that I must have one of the filters in the
optical path.... the idiot that separated the lens from its filters forgot
to remove the clear filter from the lens before he separated the filters
from the lens... so I have the clear filter already......

Not quite such an idiot then? ;-)
I doubt he forgot to 'remove' that one too. Just misplaced the coloured ones.