[HUG ] Re: B Setting on P30 back with 503CW

  • From: Richard Man <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 17:45:58 -0800

To put a closure on this: it's a lens problem. During some point in the
history, Zeiss made some "newer" lens that shut off the sync signal under B
to save power or something. This does not affect normal usage using flash
and film, but cause the digital back not to operate correctly.

Thanks for the help!