[hashcash] hashcash-sendmail breaks up long stamps@@sig

Hi,

hashcash-sendmail appears to struggle with long stamps.

When i issue

hashcash -m -b20 -r andreas.mattheiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I get

hashcash stamp:
1:20:110628:andreas.mattheiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx::LvM42IeOvGyF8fIY:0000000000000000000000000000v3E

(The xxx are not what was used for minting the stamp)

So far so good. If I have hashcash-sendmail do that for me, I check the
logfile

Tue Jun 28 22:11:09 2011 hashcash-sendmail[6304]: made token X-Hashcash:
1:20:110628:andreas.mattheiss@xxxxxx::ZD6WiVAJVEPAJCs6:0000000000000
0000000000000000000000005QGb

This displays awkward here; in fact there are two spaces after the group
"0000000000000" and "0000000000000000000000005QGb" in the logfile; maybe
you want to try it with a slightly longish email adress and
check the logfile yourself. At least it displays like that, and there must
be something amiss, since procmail gets back to me with

------ pipe to |/overspill/sekundaer/bin/procmail /home/andreas/.procmailrc
       generated by andreas@localhost ------

examining stamp:
1:20:110628:andreas.mattheiss@xxxxxx::ZD6WiVAJVEPAJCs6:0000000000000
0000000000000000000000005QGb
skipped: stamp invalid
rejected: no valid stamps found
check: failed

Asking hashcash-sendmail for invoking hashcash with -Z 1 appears to solve
the problem; there are no spaces in the thus generated stamp in the
logfile and the procmail-recepie checks ok, but the overall length of
the stamp is uncomfortably close to where the break used to occur.

Can someone please have a look as to what may be going on there;
unfortunately I am not a perler.

Regards
Andreas

--
LISTER: Look, face it, man. It's just not possible to fry an egg using a
bicycle-powered hair dryer.