[handiham-world] Handiham World Preview Alert

  • From: "Patrick Tice" <wa0tda@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <handiham-world@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 18:51:41 -0600

Greetings, Handiham World readers!

Jerry Kloss, N0VOE, asked me to let our readers know about a special session
of the Wednesday EchoLink net, 11:00 a.m. CST.  Jerry will take the net
control duties, and he will have a representative of the local media
present, doing a story on ham radio!  How cool is that?

Let's turn out for the Echolink net.  145.450 MHz here in the Twin Cities,
or via Echolink on node 89680 or HANDIHAM, node 494492 at 11:00 a.m. Central
Time!

Regards,

Patrick Tice
wa0tda@xxxxxxxx