[handiham-notify] New audio on Handiham.org: February DAISY Magazine Digests

  • From: <Patrick.Tice@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <handiham-notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 11:45:48 -0600

Greetings, Handiham members!

I hope you are having a pleasant week.  We are back again with your new
audio links from the Handiham program.  Today we have the latest Magazine
Daisy digests for our blind members.   We also have direct links available
for our audio lectures for Tech, General, and Extra.  There is no new
Technician lecture this week.  We are closed until Monday February 2, but
the new audio is on the website for you anytime.

Here is your direct link:
http://handiham.org/local/blind/audio_this_week.htm

You may email me at any time with questions or to change your email
delivery.

73 and have a great weekend!

Pat - wa0tda

Regards,

Patrick Tice, M.A. . Handiham Coordinator
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute, part of Allina Health
Phone: 612-775-2290
Patrick.Tice@xxxxxxxxxx

Mail Route 78003 . 3915 Golden Valley Road . Golden Valley, MN 55422

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
contains confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure, copy or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete
this e-mail.