[haikuware-tya] Re: Candidates for 12th TYA

Hi Dennis!

Dennis d'Entremont wrote:
Please go ahead and publish a poll for August, I'll just be a week late
with giving the award.

Alright I can do that then. It will be later today or tomorrow before I get
a chance to set it up. Do I need to email these people first or something?

Yep, you'll have to establish contact first.

I've digged up the notification mail from an old posting:

Regards,
Humdinger

Deutsche Haiku News @ http://www.haiku-gazette.de