[openbeos] Re: way to go on waltercon ... linuxworld

  • From: "Donovan Schulteis" <deej575@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:37:52 -0600

I can stamp print 1 or 2 color on CDs at a low cost, and depending
upon other factors (ie, financially able to get the additional
equipment), possibly duplicate and print full color CDs in the future.
Just in case you'd like to distribute demo CDs.

DJ

On 7/25/07, Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 7/25/07, DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If any of you guys on this list would like to help me work on it, I
> would welcome it -- e-mail me off-list. Coding skills are not necessary
> and you don't have to live in the U.S., either.

BTW, I'm still interested in helping with that project of building an
image.  I now have TWO complete R5 environments on separate machines
where I can build Haiku - so no more chance of losing my environment.

I think I have most of the pieces in place to create an image with
most of what we discussed and post it somewhere if you'd like to do
so. It will just take me a little time to get lay out the directory
structures again for the build process.

Oh, and I hope you weren't upset by my lack of firm commitment to
attending WalterCon - honestly if I'd know it was in danger of not
happening due to attendance, I would have made sure I could go. As it
stands, it appears possibly Mike Summers, Bryan, myself, and a couple
others may still meet up in SF so that at least *something* comes out
of the trip :)

- Urias