[openbeos] Re: unix software without tears

  • From: "Ryan Leavengood" <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 16:49:49 -0400

For some reason Mathew's message was base64 encoded. Here it is decoded:
---

You can't leave something undocumented. You just can't.

Does pkgsrc use Makefiles like FreeBSD's Ports?
If it does, wouldn't it be easier to rewrite something **alot**
smaller using Jamfiles? Because you wouldn't need support for all the
other platforms and their versions, just Haiku... Unless you want to
use everything in pkgsrc?

--
Thank You
Mathew Schofield