[openbeos] Re: spelling?

  • From: "Karl vom Dorff" <haikubounties@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 19:12:49 -0500

Oh, I understand now.

I just looked at the new web page and it's the first thing that jumped out at me. I didn't really look, but I hope there aren't more mistakes. To me, nothing bothers me more than seeing a professional website with spelling or grammatical errors. Perhaps a native English speaker could double-check official Haiku announcements, or anything that ends up on the front page.

I know it's a collaborative effort, but I hope that Haiku will take more care in this regard. I'm already having flashbacks of Zeta's website!

Karl

From: "Ryan Leavengood" <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [openbeos] Re: spelling?
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 17:25:08 -0500

On 1/27/07, Karl vom Dorff <haikubounties@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
oh, well why is it alternative? the way it is now doesn't really make sense.

Yes I agree with you, the image needs to be changed.. When I said alt
I meant the alt attribute in the img tag used in the HTML. It has the
correct English and I think the image should be changed to match.

Ryan

Buy what you want when you want it on Sympatico / MSN Shopping http://shopping.sympatico.msn.ca/content/shp/?ctId=2,ptnrid=176,ptnrdata=081805