[haiku] Re: r1a2 on an eeepc 900

  • From: Angel Martin Alganza <ama@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 00:15:47 +0200

Hello Neil,

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 10:15:32PM +0100, Neil Munro wrote:
> So if a gcc2 compiled version is wanted just let me know, I dunno if

I'd appreciate it if you could do it, hopefully I could get BePDF
installed on it then.  I've tried to build one myself, but the
Installer doesn't work, unfortunately.

> you can build a hybrid I also don't know which is the suggested

I don't know, and probably it will be larger, won't it?  I'd like to
have a lean installation.  The ~140MB in the image you built looks
good and maybe I could get it reduced a bit more by striping some
binaries if I could get BePDF installed.

Regards,
Ángel