[haiku] Re: r1a2 on an eeepc 900

  • From: Neil Munro <neilmunro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 11:49:16 +0100

Alright guys I got this image to boot on my EEEPC, two things I
briefly noticed while I tested it, I couldn't find webpositive I also
couldn't figure out how to connect wirelessly (I have just a wep
encrypted connection so I am of the impression it should work).

If someone can test it and let me know if I've done anything wrong I'd
be happy to fix it.

Get it while it's hot: http://rockcomputing.ath.cx/projects/haiku.image

Thanks,
Niadh