[haiku] Re: r1a2 on an eeepc 900

  • From: Neil Munro <neilmunro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 03:25:39 +0100

Got A2 compiled and working under Qemu, I can't find any documentation
on this UserBuildProfile, can someone point out where in trunk this is
(or isn't if it's part of the build system but not svn tree) if it
doesn't exist where to create it and if that one line previously
mentioned is all I need.

Sorry about the mass bombardment of questions, tis kinda late and I'm
kinda drunk :P

Thanks
Niadh