[haiku] pkgsrc on Haiku

  • From: "Sevan / Venture37" <venture37@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 23:18:51 +0000

Hi guys,
Long time lurker here, I recently came across some content related to
pkgsrc on Haiku & was hoping to get in touch with the author, with the
aim to upstream their changes to the pkgsrc tree.
There seems to be two separate efforts? on this, one is
https://github.com/diger/localpatches
& the other is someone posting videos on youtube with the username
DisneyDumbazz e.g https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyA2zEdT5SI

Either of you guys here or anyone who is able to put me in touch with them?
As I said before, it would be cool to have the patches in the pkgsrc
tree so that the haiku support could be improved.

Sevan / Venture37