[openbeos] Re: orca

Stavros, anyone? :)

-----Original Message-----
From: vootele [mailto:vootele@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 February 2003 17:28
To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [openbeos] Re: orca

I thought that Carlos is a good name for OS
This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or
organisation to whom it is addressed.  It may contain privileged and
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are those of the individual
sender except where they are stated to be the views of RDF Group or EMS plc.
All messages passing through this gateway are virus scanned.