[openbeos] Re: on SoftwareValet for OBOS

  • From: "Nathan Whitehorn" <nathan.whitehorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 19:32:17 -0600

Our you could use the (plug mode on) Install/Uninstall Utils on BeBits,
which use queries and attributes to track dependencies and file
locations, among other things. Fast, nice, and BeOS.
-Nathan

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

Teach children to be polite and courteous in the home, and, when he
grows up, he will never be able to edge his car onto a freeway.