[openbeos] Re: on SoftwareValet for OBOS

  • From: "Nathan Whitehorn" <nathan.whitehorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 18:15:10 -0600

> > > Another thought that came up that was what I thought,
> > > a good idea - use attributes on the shared library
> > > files to "register" programs using them.
> [...]
> > Fantastic idea, solves it in a BeOS way - I like it!
>
> Thought that I should mention - that was NOT my idea - I'd have to
> dig
> back in my email quite a bit to find/credit the original poster,
> unless
> they are here and want to fess up.  :P

This is used in INstall/Uninstall Utils. Take a look :) Dependencies,
everything via attributes.
-Nathan

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

Don't look back, the lemmings are gaining on you.

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

Emersons' Law of Contrariness:
        Our chief want in life is somebody who shall make us do what we
can.  Having found them, we shall then hate them for it.