[haiku] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "SMC.Collins" <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 19:39:42 +0000 (UTC)

Really guys, if you dig into a code base anyway, you may as well dig
into Clockwerk. A lot about the timeline can and should be reworked and
improved. It's a solid code-base and good starting point for such work.
You have a relatively stable application to start with and explore.
Clockwork does have bugs, but most of them result in weird behavior or
graphical glitches (for example animating transformations and the like),
and not in crashes. The multi-threaded architecture that it employs does
work stable.

Best regards,
-Stephan

If I could get it to run, I would try it out and see how the navigation is. I
cannot stress how important navigation is in the design of media editing
software.

  Sean