[openbeos] Re: news: development mailing list, distro guidelines

Hi Hugo,

> From: "Hugo Santos" <hugosantos@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2007/05/22 Tue AM 10:08:55 GMT
> To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Well, that was silly. Sorry for that guys, i hit reply too soon.
>
>   Hugo

I don't get what was silly - the message you replied to was the last one I sent
(it was a different Simon who suggested the different 2 CD strategy). Anyway I
did forget to say I agree with your earlier point that the admins should make a
decision and call it final. I'm sure all the arguments on all sides have been
covered now. That's why I've assumed the existing guidelines for distros are
fixed - I realise how much time and discussion went into coming up with them,
we don't need to rehash all that again. The only matter for discussion is what
to do pre-R1. Now I'll sit and wait for a decision on that from on high!

Simon (T)