[openbeos] Re: libscreensaver.so Proof of Concept

  • From: "Daniel Reinhold" <danielr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 15:24:57 CDT

I hope that Be engineers feel free to jump in on this list with any
comments and criticisms at any time. It might be a little painful to
see a post that essentially reads "Jane, you ignorant slut...". But I'd
rather be called an ignorant slut than actually be one.

I have so much to learn. Please Be engineers (and any other
knowledgable gurus), teach me! I'll listen and learn. And eventually, a
couple of years from now, those of us who have slaved away on this
project will have gained so much knowledge and confidence that *we*
will be the gurus that others look upon with awe and admiration (hehe).