[openbeos] find_directory quirks

find_directory in the cvs is currently broken.
it implements the C version from the C++ one, which appart from being
the opposite way of the logic one is broken, as the C one is supposed
to be in libroot, and the C++ one in libbe:

[revol@patrick ~/devel]$ nm /system/lib/libroot.so|grep find_directory
00053330 T find_directory
[revol@patrick ~/devel]$ nm /system/lib/libbe.so|grep find_directory
         U find_directory
00151840 T find_directory__F15directory_whichP5BPathbP7BVolume

I'll need to reimplement it anyway since I need to correct the R5 one
as they are totally wrong in some situations. So I'll fix the cs as
well.
Besides, the hardcoded values in cvs are bad as well, even the R5 one
does more stuff.

Though I'll need ot add a find_directory.c which goes in libroot...
where should I put that ?

François.