[openbeos] device config

One of the best parts of BeOS is automatic device recognizing and "just
working"
Recently I installed Mandrake Linux 8.1 and expected that it configures
all itsself, but it was dissapointment.  It was just so "technical"
approach, and it's not proffessional way of making good OS.
And then I used Canon PowerShot S20 digital camera with Windows 98,
with USB connection.
Setting up connection and making it work was pain in the ass. All those
"installing new hardware" boxes and waiting....
So what I expect from OBOS, is that (for example) I can plug my camera
USB cable in and start downloading pictures immediately. Without any
configure and effort.
Best OS is invisible one.

Vootele