[openbeos] debugger.h

  • From: "Andrew Bachmann" <shatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "openbeos" <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 01:48:13 -0700 PDT

Hello devs,

Today I got a weird bug.  I tried to include <debugger.h> in order to use the
debugger() call.
Here's the error:

/boot/develop/obos/current/headers/os/kernel/debugger.h:18: be_prim.h: No such
file or directory

Now, that file includes be_prim.h, but I have no be_prim.h on either of my
systems.  This is weird
to me because I can't have been the first person to include debugger.h since it
got added 2003/01/
14.  Especially since I'm almost certain that I myself have used that call
before in StyledEdit. (or
maybe not!)  Anyway, what's the fix here people?  I just removed that line and
it seems to work
properly but I'm hesitant to check in this sort of thing without some other
impressions.

Andrew