[openbeos] common source issues

  • From: "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 15:02:32 +0200 CEST

Hi everyone!

I try finding answers in "BeOS: Porting UNIX Applications"
to questions that pop up while having a go at source of
common unix origin. A lot of the time I don't find an answer.
(But I haven't read it from cover to cover.)

Have you guys kept personal lists of issues and solutions?

Could a website, or an informal list of some kind, be created?

Is there still an active(!) BeOS development discussion list?

It may be a little late for BeOS, now that Haiku is to supersede
it, but we've still got time to spend in BeOS until the big switch.

Anyway, I got unstuck on the last pkgsrc bootstrap issue I
mentioned in the previous thread, and am trying to find some
info on the next. I'll give you a shout if I remain stuck.

/Jonas Sundström.