[haiku] Re: Willing to work for your project.(George)

  • From: George zhao <raimann.zhao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 02:00:52 -0400

Hi Philippe,

The configure problem is solved and get the nightly version built, now
I guess it's good to go.

Struggling in setup the developing, debugging and testing environment
now, I got some help from IRC, hopefully could figure out a good way
to editing code, build image, load it up and do the test and
validation in the coming days.

Do you have any suggestion about it? Thanks!

Have a good day!
George