[openbeos] Re: What about a demonstration kit ?

  • From: "François Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 02:30:11 +0200 CEST

> I think in order to do this and rebrand it as a demo kit, you need to
> make
> new graphics for:
>
> 1) boot screen
> 2) about app
> 3) installer app

Hmm it's still intended to demo *Haiku* so I don't see a reason to
rebrand it, that would spoil the thing, since the intend is to really
show it's Haiku.
There it's different than a distro.
It's not something to distribute to others, but to use to show to
others.

> 4) desktop background

I think the first workspace should still have the haiku logo.
But more are ok.

It should be possible to have a DemoData optional package in svn, that
would install the media files collected from other places.

François.