[openbeos] Re: Waltercon 07

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 15:21:17 -0700

François Revol wrote:
Simon Taylor <simontaylor1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm proposing a fairly radical change - dropping the whole "conference" thing and just have a gathering. The time for conferences will come.
That's more or less what we have now, anyway :-)

Maybe something like hands on workshops like:
- my first driver
- my first app
- my first input method
- how to add feature {reading video, grabbing audio, handling font & color sensitivity...} to my own app
Everyone would come with his laptop/floortop, take the sample code and try, ask questions...

Yes, this is definitely the direction that I think WC should take content-wise. :)

Cheers,

Koki