[openbeos] Re: Walter, the Operating System

> The other names, especially those offered in the poll, simply don't sound
> right - too cold, too forced.

I second that.  Walter the Operating System and the logo are the best
suggestions for a name next to the OpenBeOS name and logo.

That name poll seemed to be like pulling teeth to me.  Even if one of those
names are decided on I'd still refer to it as OpenBeOS.  If Walter was
decided I know I'd refer to it as Walter.

I wonder if a new poll where a name/logo pair were voted on would be better.

Scott MacMaster