[haiku] Re: VMW tools as (optional) package

> François Revol wrote:
>> We just need a zip available on the web.
>
> The archive of the vmw tools is mirrored at:
> http://www.haiku-gazette.de/files/vmw_tools_r5-1.00a.zip
>
> I also contacted the author, momoziro, and with translating help from koki
> (thanks!), he
> says it's fine with him to include it with Haiku. He also sent the source
> code to the
> vm_server, which handles the clipboard sharing. Personally, I don't know
> if the vm_mouse
I have used it in zeta for a long time and both works realy well. I do
think that there can be a problem running it out side vmware  as it can
make the mouse to not respond on input. Test need to be done :) but I must
say it was/are awesome to use these tools :)

--
MVH
Fredrik Modéen