[openbeos] Re: Using Haiku code

  • From: Michael Phipps <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 11:47:12 -0400

Our code is always open for anyone to use. That is the nature of MIT. :-D

Now, having said that, using C++ in the kernel is tricky and more so in R5 than
in Haiku. There is an old newsletter article from Be on this.

I took a quick peek at Vector.h and kernel_cpp.h and nothing really strikes me
as being unusable in the R5 kernel.

Michael