[haiku] Re: User Guide (Translation) Site

  • From: Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 18:10:14 +0100

Ryan Leavengood wrote:
I could probably help with this. I am by no means a master PHP
developer, but I can make my way around it. I already browsed through
the source of HTML Export and I bet the problem is related to the
extensive use of str_replace, which can have problems with encodings
sometimes. Let me know how you want to move forward on me debugging
and fixing this. The module is quite simple so I don't think I'll have
much trouble, even though I don't know the Drupal API at all.

Fixing the Drupal module would of course be the preferred solution. So, if you can do that it would be awesome! Even should it take some time to have the Drupal guys integrate the changes, we could go ahead with building the site.
And if I say "we", I mean Jorge, who did all of the work up to now... :)

Regards,
Humdinger

Deutsche Haiku News @ http://www.haiku-gazette.de