[openbeos] Re: USB Mass Storage driver (Was RE: Re: Driver Tutorial)

On 9/18/06, Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:

The work should not be creating documentation and sample drivers, but
rather collecting what already exists and putting it in a single place,
nicely sorted and searchable.

Exactly!

But I also think that the "better" samples need to be singled out and
"blessed" by the veterans to help steer new devs in the right direction.
That was mostly my intent when I entered this thread - to have some senior
Haiku devs give blessing to the code that they feel is best designed and
documented as a starting point for those who wish to get involved.

Anyhow, I will probably start collecting stuff myself, and maybe coordinate
with Chris as he locates useful information.  I'm sure there's already an
archive sitting on a site somewhere - if anyone wants to send me links (or
even files) to my email addr directly, feel free.

Once I have some content I'll see what I can do about organizing it.