[haiku] Re: Try it! Stack and Tile

  • From: Gregor Rosenauer <gregor.rosenauer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:16:38 +0200

Wow please enable this in the default image so more people with less
time;) can play around with it.
I'm always intrigued by novel user interface ideas and wanted to write
something like this back when developing The Dark Site.

This could be one of the user-visible differentiators to other modern
desktops and certainly an edge over the ever-so-innovative MacOS X in
this regard...

Gregor