[openbeos] To Whom may interest... (I wanna be a beta-tester...)

  • From: "Cristian Iorga" <iorgac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 21:24:35 +0300

    To Whom may interest,

    Hello. My name is Cristian Iorga (aka Ubik3000 on ICQ). I'm from Romania
(I guess this doesn't count as a bad mark, doesn't it?). I hope that my
english is readable (and enjoyable... ;-) ).
    Ok, let's cut to the subject. First of all, I love BeOS. But I don't
like the lack of professional audio applications for BeOS (but this is
another story). I want BeOS to continue as a OS dedicated for multimedia (or
at least to have the strongest multimedia support in the OSes world). So, if
BeOS is not gonna be continued from now on, I want to support the OpenBeOS
solution. For the start, I wanna help by being a beta-tester (I say for the
start, because after I gain some experience, I wanna be a part of a
development team, if this is possible). So, make profit of me. I'm open to
proposals from you. I hope that you gonna take my proposal seriously (I
consider myself to be a very serious man... I forget to tell... I'm a
male...). I wait for your reply.

P.S. : If you gonna reply to me, I expect you to correct my english mistakes
(that's a method for me to improve my english) :-). Thank you in advance.

    Future is Now.