[openbeos] Re: Tinderbox

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 00:56:33 +0200 CEST

Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Personally, despite all the recent progress I don't yet see a need
> for a
> Haiku-users list but maybe it's an idea to set one up. Isn't this
> more
> about Haiku-test?

Yes, definitely. And since testing is an integral part of the
development process, I think this list is just about right :-)
Anyway, since Niels implements the Tinderbox stuff, it's his decision
to choose the tools; we're having no special requirements there,
although I am not sure what our server can deliver, and that, of
course, should be taken into account.

Bye,
   Axel.