[openbeos] Re: The Website

  • From: "Meanwhile -" <meanwhile@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:18:03 +0800

I agree with you completely...this "Power the Future" is totally un-haiku and
nevertheless still around,
unfortunately.

Maybe you want to add some Haikus (see:
http://haiku-os.org/wiki/index.php?title=Haikus).

I wouldn't want to conclude -as time goes by till R1- that Haikus are
considered an afterthought.
That would be a Grand Mistake...

Cheers,
Meanwhile