[openbeos] Re: System wide toolbar class

  • From: Simon Taylor <simontaylor1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 18:16:11 +0000

I'd love a toolbar class in the API.

What does tracker use? The navigation bar has both buttons and the address
field which suggests general BViews might be supported. The other system app
that has them is Mail - one of those might be the best sources for consistency
but I wouldn't be against using a different one (I had one niggle about the
Beezer behaviour but can't remember it now, sorry - think it was something to
do with how the drop-down buttons worked).

Simon