[openbeos] Re: Support of C#

There's no reason not to. The Mono project http://www.go-mono.com/ would be a good place to start.

Keith

anilv wrote:

hi all,

My suggestion is that y don't we develop
support for C# because it would be easier
for the user to code in and moreover C# also supports pointer manipulation which
can be good for system level coding. And Microsoft
have also given C# to standard's committee for its
standardization unlike java which is to sun.

Simplicity is what is needed in coding and BeOS C++ api
is very simple but we can go a step further
by supporting the next generation languages.
Because BeOS is the best suitable OS for languages
like C#. New languages have come out because of
drawbacks in languages like C++.

Ur thoughts please
Anil Joy