[openbeos] Re: Suggestion - Status Roundup

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:01:38 -0500

Pros:
        Potential encouragement to the community
Cons:
        Whining from the community
        Takes a fair amount of extra time
        Those who the information can *help* already know it

This is what the betas should do for us. You can tell statuses from those.
If there is a beta, it is nearly done. If not, it isn't. Several things have
beta'ed.
Others should be soon. Some can not due to their interwoven nature.