[openbeos] Suggestion - Status Roundup

  • From: Luke Fowler <luke.fowler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:31:47 -0800

<lurk mode off>

Hey guys I tried to use the suggestion box for this but the confirmation email gave me a bad authorization code, so here goes.

Could we get a monthly/bi-monthly all teams status statement? (I don't want to use the word 'report', since I know how much time can be eaten up with them)

My thinking is that it would be a real morale booster for those of us not 'in the know' as it were. Like those of us not subscribed to all of the separate lists. :-)

It would bring to gether the news and sticking points from the seperate email lists (and those groups without a published email list) in one place and give the different teams visibility into what's happening with each other. (It may be that this isn't an issue, but I don't know)

The newsletter is cool (and I always find out something I didn't know) but if this were added to it, it could really be a boost for teams to bring in more support (if needed) or for each team to just brag about how well they are doing bringing OBOS to life ;-)

I really hate asking more from the admin team, especially for something that doesn't directly put more code into CVS but I feel strongly enough about this to put it forward anyway.

Pros and Cons, anyone?

Thanks,

Luke Fowler (Stickman on BeShare)
http://www.users.qwest.net/~lfowler3/beos.html
(from back in the day, no longer updated)

<lurk mode on>