[openbeos] Re: Source Control

  • From: "Mikael J." <tic_khr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:04:56 +0100

>Sigh. Be went so far as to say that nothing pre pentium should be
supported.
>They made that decision 3 (4?) years ago. It seems reasonable to me to
say that
>a P2-300 with AGP1 is a good "standard" minimum platform. That boxes
less than
>that may have sub-standard performance.

*sob*

What about my iP166 acting as a music server
<http://www.bebits.com/app/2644>?

I'd say that fast computers/gobs of RAM isn't an excuse for sloppy
coding. One should be able to cut back on the features not needed in a
particular point in time, if the system weren't to do anything else than
just (e.g.) playing music.

Just watch OS X
--
Mikael J @ http://hem.spray.se/tic_khr