[haiku] Re: Sound Blaster CT5880 Problems

  • From: Casalinuovo Dario <barrett666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 21:09:32 +0200

My soundcard have ensoniq as vendor but i don't know if the chipset is
ES1370 (maybe 5880?) anyway i installed oss an hour ago and the card
was matched, i can listen the mp3 but i get flicker sound when i do
any operation like web navigation with BeZilla.
I think it is due to two things :
1 The Scheduler
2 OSS

What do you think?