[openbeos] Re: Singleuser vs Multiuser

  • From: "Cedric Degea" <cdegea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 00:09:39 +0100

>Hi all,
>what is (the supposed/presumed) estimate date of release R1 of OpenBeos
?
>thanks,

Heya JP,

last I heard on this list, the plan is to release "when it's
ready" (which sounds very good per se), there were talks
of "at least several months" for example. IMHO this does not take
into account the vast difference between components: some
are already finished or already in quite good shape and could be
delivered in a few montsh or less, indeed, (MDR2, screensavers,
printing...) while some others, say, more "centric" or
"paramount", we dunno if they're still alive and kicking;
Any takers for a status report on them?

cd (omnipresent, omniscient, everywhere ;-)

--
http://cdegea.free.fr/ | BeDev E-16870
"One thing to rule them all" -- UserFriendly.org, 20011021