[openbeos] Re: ShowImage "Mirror" Operations

  • From: "Ryan Leavengood" <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:51:22 -0400

On 4/20/06, Waldemar Kornewald <wkornew@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Gregor, you're right, this discussion should not disturb the main
> developers. We're just making simple suggestions for Ryan and other
> volunteers. ;)

Hey now, before you know it this volunteer may become a main developer :)

But one step at a time!

In regards to ShowImage, I did find and fix the bug you reported
earlier: zooming in and out caused the image to move out of center. It
was a pretty straightforward fix, though sort of tricky to track down.
On that note, what do most BeOS developers use for debugging? I've
never used the bdb myself, or even gdb (just graphical source-level
debuggers), so I may have a learning curve if those are the only
options. For this fix I used good old printf.

I'll work on some other stuff tonight, and I'm trying to summarize
some of the suggestions in this thread so I can work on them.

Ryan