[openbeos] Re: Running BeOS 5 Pro under VmWare 2.0/3.0

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 09:52:54 +0100 (MET)

Wooooo, how can they make working softwares ???? They don't know even how to
make a patch ! 90% of it is useless Emacs backup files
and btw how did they paste the man page in a source file
xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/XF86Config.cpp~ ???

IMO they need serious UNIX courses :-)

But at least someone can make a BeOs driver, with even 2D acceleration
and 'hardware' cursor :)
Any taker ?