[openbeos] Running BeOS 5 Pro under VmWare 2.0/3.0

Does anyone have experience loading BeOS 5 and running it under VmWare?

I want to do this for a number of reasons:

1 / I have Win2K running, tuned, and rock stable (sorry Other OS supporters).
2 / I don't really like to multi-boot, prefering to just run FreeBSD and Linux
under VmWare when needed.
3 / None of the free OSes know how to natively interface with my LynkSys USB
Wireless Adapter, and they can via VmWare. I can only assume that BeOS has the
same problem. Please note that attempts to get Atmel to release specs to the
AT76C502, the heart of the LynkSys adapter, without an NDA have been
fruitless. So don't flame me about being too lazy to write a drive.

I know from looking at the VmWare site that BeOS is not officially supported,
but I was wondering if anybody know of anybody out there who has had success.

Thanks.