----- Mensagem original ----
De: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
Para: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Enviadas: Domingo, 10 de Janeiro de 2010 18:56:36
Assunto: [haiku] Re: Portuguese Translation

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 15:42, Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2010/1/10 Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 15:10, Marcos Alves <retrojogos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> I've finished the translation of the available catkeys to European
>>> Portuguese.
>>
>> Seeing as there are no Portuguese pages on Trac, is anyone opposed to
>> me making Marcos the language manager (or at least giving him wiki
>> access)  to create those pages?
>
> I thought that was only done if there were more than one translator
> for a language.

Right.
Is that to coordinate the efforts of those translators or to make the
translation official/recognized/etc. ?

If we accept translations for languages with only one person,
shouldn't we allow them to create those pages? like to document their
current work in case they step down or additional people want to help
in the future.

--mmadia

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com